Monday, March 25, 2013
America’s greatest threat is APATHY.
The day that Americans feel as individuals, they are helpless to make a difference, is a day we all need to step back and examine what we have done with the gift from our Founders.
Allow me to list the ways YOU as an individual CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
* We must not be afraid to take a stand publicly for what is right and speak against all that is wrong. We must share truth with our friends, family, and neighbors, even when it is uncomfortable to do so.
* We must educate our children about the importance of the Constitution and Bill of Rights so they are sensitive to any efforts by the government to infringe on liberty.
* We must stay on top of our children’s education. Know what is in their text books and what their teachers are putting in their brains on a daily basis.
* Teach your children or grandchildren gun safety, good marksmanship, and the importance of the 2nd Amendment. Without it we have no way to defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
In the 20th century, over 270 million people have been annihilated by their own governments AFTER BEING DISARMED.
* We must stay on top of current events. Watch the news (not msnbc, nbc, cbs,and abc).. Read reliable news outlets on the net… Listen to Conservative news talk radio
* Get involved in active Conservative groups that are fighting for Constitutional causes in your state
* Financially support political campaigns of candidates who stand for the values that made this country great.
* If you can’t donate money, volunteer to knock on doors, work a phone bank or put up campaign signs
* Once your candidate is elected, you must stay on his or her back. Keep him/her accountable. You put them in office and you can remove them.
* Run for office. We need people,(not politicians) in office who know and understand what its like to live in real world America. Eliminating career politicians from our legislative branch of government is the fastest road to fiscal health and a sound Constitutional Republic.
* Financially support organizations that stand up for YOUR 2nd Amendment Right… NRA, Gun Owners of America, The Second Amendment Foundation, Oath Keepers, National Association of Gun Rights.